We create professional tailor-made B2B and B2C e-shops
Do you want a B2B e‑shop you can rely on?
We understand the specifics of B2B solutions and we know what is important for clients. We have experience with connecting e‑shops to the best-known business systems such as Pohoda , Helios , Money S3 , Altec , JIRA , Byznys and others. We bring savings from process automation, such as automatic calculation of truck occupancy according to completed orders, etc. Work with a team of professionals who understand their work, meet deadlines and are able to look at things from the customer’s perspective.
We create tailor-made B2B e‑shops from configurable modules of our own CMS system. This means that our solution can compete with both the price and the possibility of modifications to meet your specific requirements. Our team of professionals has many years of experience in both B2B and B2C. We develop detailed documentation – if cooperation is terminated, we are able to pass the complete source codes to the client for its own administration.
Benefits of our solution
- Development meeting the specific client needs where template solutions are not sufficient
- A large number of B2B and B2C modules, which significantly reduces the cost of creating an e‑shop
- A user interface meeting the specific needs of both the client and the target group of customers
- A/B testing and analytical tools to monitor and improve the shopping behaviour of visitors
- Qualitative testing of e‑shop usability using scenarios and videos as well as audio monitoring of the behaviour of a sample of your target group
- For e‑shops with a large volume of sales, we offer professional server security and service with an SLA
- We are a team of professionals with a 24/7 approach
- We understand project management and we meet the agreed deadlines
What makes B2B commerce different from B2C?
- frequent and repeated large-quantity purchases, purchasing based on a product code
- clear orientation in the product offer without unnecessary visual attractions
- invoice-based purchases, exchange of a large number of documents – invoices, orders
- individual or group prices after logging in to the e‑shop
- sale of goods abroad, freight shipping
Who do we help?
160 00 Praha 6
549 41 Červený Kostelec