.NET/ C# developer
We are looking for a developer who will help us with the development and maintenance of our own e-commerce platform and the development of websites and e-commerce projects for our clients.
We are a digital agency based in Prague, Czech Republic, Europe. We focus on creating large websites and B2B / B2C e-commerce projects. In terms of project development cycle, we provide services from A to Z: from input analysis, through graphics and programming to marketing services monitoring, management and evaluation.
- we work agile in small teams and weekly sprints. We have weekly retrospectives, joint planning, daily stand-ups
- we use Jira Software and Confluence from Atlassian to manage our projects
- we host projects in the cloud, we use Microsoft Azure services
- we are partners of Microsoft and Google
- we focus on the quality of our projects and we want to move forward. We have established code reviews, regular development meetings, we participate in conferences
- If you are a university student with previous experience, we will try to match the work schedule with your schedule
What do we expect from you?
- you know C # and ASP.NET MVC, or .NET Core which we use in new projects
- you control SQL and work with databases
- you are familiar with the entire SW development cycle
- you want to expand your existing knowledge and acquire new ones
- you can read the documentation in English and make an appointment
Why work with us?
- work for clients from all over the world
- relaxed atmosphere in a smaller team
- more than 10 years of experience, stability
- work in offices in Prague/ Cerveny Kostelec
- we focus on our juniors, we emphasize self-realization and career growth
- creative work on interesting projects of large brands, at a level according to your knowledge
- possibility of partial remote cooperation
- flexible working hours, aligning work with your time
- 5 weeks holiday and family friendly approach
We look forward to your CV and possible cooperation!
Šablona kontaktního formuláře - životopis
Do you have any questions? contact us.